Theatre Style: 16
The Layton Room was renovated in 2014 to house our new exhibition cases which are used to showcase artefacts, beautiful books and other treasures from our extensive library collection.
Day to day, this medium sized room is perfect for boardroom meetings, workshops and team building exercises. It is also peaceful, minimal space suitable for yoga and Pilates classes. Tables can be reconfigured to suit or removed completely.
– A smart, clean meeting room and exhibition space
– High ceilings and wood flooring
– Built in lockable exhibition cabinets, exhibition lighting
– Versatile lighting set up with switches on dimmers
– Fully equipped with AV facilities, wireless internet, climate control and
– On the lower ground, this room is accessible via a few steps from the street or
one flight of stairs from main reception